This is the larger version of the mix frac tanks provided by Adler Tank Rentals. Designed without internal rods or corrugations for more efficient cleanout, the 18,270 gallon mix frac tank features a smooth-wall interior and round bottom to make decontamination quick and simple.
A consistent mixing rate can be achieved via four individually controlled 10 HP motors. This helps prevent downtime from buildup due to inconsistent mixing. All material is easily accessed via multiple valved fill/drain ports.
Download our PDF for a detailed list of specifications.
Where Can You Use Our 18270-Gallon Mix Frac Tanks?
- Oil and Gas – Water treatment, storage of crude oil, chemical waste or slurry in waste processing units. Used also to prepare and store fluids, drilling mud, cement, sand, and bentonite and barite (additive binders).
- To mix dilute acids, thickening / gelling agents, other chemical additives, and any liquid that settles and/or separates.
- Industrial - To mix the components of fracking fluids with high viscosity consistently.
- Construction site – Polymer/bentonite slurry storage and silica sand mixing.
- Electrical – Making ceramic beads for insulation.
- Municipal – Blending and delivery of slurry products.
- Power Plants – Used for controlled agitation of liquids.
- Refinery – Temporary storage of process products and waste, temporary containment products for wastewater, waste recovery.
- Capacity: 18,270 gal. (or 435 bbl.)
- Dimensions: 12' 11" height, 8' 6" width, 46' length
- Tare weight: 33,000 lbs
Why Partner with Adler Tank Rentals?
As our customer, you can count on 24-hour emergency service, expert planning assistance, transportation, repair and cleaning services. All rental equipment is serviced by skilled and experienced Adler technicians and tested to exceed the most stringent industry standards.
Our team at Adler Tank Rentals is safe and reliable mix frac tanks where performance and speed of delivery matter most. If you are looking for 18270-gallon mix frac tanks for rent, contact us or request a quote today!