Many industries have to contend with sludge on a regular basis. From mines and construction sites to wastewater treatment plants and manufacturing units that use cooling towers, various businesses have to think about dewatering sludge frequently.
Dewatering is one of the most widely used waste management techniques. It separates solids from liquids thereby reducing the handling and disposal expenses for businesses.
Many industries rely on expensive dewatering equipment like centrifuges even though cheaper alternatives are available in the form of dewatering liners. Dewatering liners are form-fitted filter bags used for quick and efficient separation of solids from liquids. It provides on-site waste minimization and avoids the additional weight and cost of solidification agents.
What to Look for When Buying Dewatering Box Liners
Consider the following aspects before purchasing a dewatering container liner:
- Size of the dewatering container or box
- Whether the container has hooks on the inside or the outside
- Expected drainage time and performance
- The presence of barriers inside the container.
- Material of fabric and micron size
Adler Tank Rentals offers 400-micron container filter liners that are economical, disposable, easy to install, and can fit over most standard shape dewatering containers. Our individually packaged 400-micron container filter liners are of the highest quality and can be used for a variety of applications and projects. such as:
- Municipal sludge - Sewage sludge filtration for simple wastewater treatment
- Industrial sludge – Concentrated sludge left after treatment of industrial wastewater
- Paint sludge – Solid film of paint spillage washed with water or solvent
- Cooling tower sludge – Discharge of cooling tower wastewater
- Tank sludge – Residues from oily water filtering or separating equipment
- Drilling muds and frac sand – Sand residue from hydraulic fracturing
- Storm drains and ditches – Filtering the stormwater in drains
- Sump cleaning sludge - Wastewater filtration from water tanks
The particles that can be filtered through the 400-micron liners are fine sand, frac sand, greasy waste, industrial waste, and other sludge with large volumes of liquid and particles.
You can choose from a wide range of dewatering liners from us. Take a look at our list of products and request a quote or call 844-246-3658 today!