Dewatering liners are a cost-effective and efficient alternative to expensive dewatering equipment like centrifuges or pumps. They efficiently separate liquids from solids for faster recovery or disposal, which brings down solidification and transportation costs. The fabric type and the size of the mesh used can help filter heavy metals and hydrocarbons and retain larger solids. Ensure fast turn-around times and achieve the desired rate of flow and micron levels using liners that suit your needs.
Adler Tank Rentals offers high-quality 250-micron synthetic fabric liners that can be used on most dewatering containers. They are form-fitted and individually packaged for easy and quick installation. The best part is that they can be disposed of once the dewatering process is complete.
What to Look for When Buying Dewatering Box Liners
Consider the following before choosing the right dewatering container liner:
- Size of the dewatering container or box
- Whether the container has hooks on the inside or the outside
- Expected drainage time and performance
- The presence of barriers inside the container
- Material of fabric and micron size
Our filter liners are sold for standard dewatering containers such as 20-yard containers, 25-yard containers, 30-yard containers, and 25-yard vacuum boxes. They can also be custom made to fit your dewatering containers and needs.
Whether it’s industrial sludge that you need to dewater or waste water wastewater that needs to be processed, our 250-micron synthetic fabric filter liners can be used for a variety of applications. such as:
- Municipal sludge - Sewage sludge filtration for simple wastewater treatment
- Industrial sludge – Concentrated sludge left after treatment of industrial wastewater
- Cooling tower sludge – Discharge of cooling tower wastewater
- Tank sludge – Residues from oily water filtering or separating equipment
- Sump cleaning sludge - Wastewater filtration from water tanks
The particles that can be filtered through the 250-micron are fine sand, greasy waste, industrial waste, and other sludge with large volumes of liquid and particles.
With Adler Tank Rentals, you also get the promise of fast delivery and personalized service. We take pleasure in delivering 24/7 services to our clients.
You can choose from a wide range of dewatering liners from us. Take a look at our list of products and request a quote today!