Frac Tanks and Liquid Storage Tanks for Power Plants
Power plants thrive on operational continuity and need liquid storage solutions that are readily available. Your storage solutions provider should be able to deliver the right tanks 24/7, with industry expertise you can trust. Adler Tank Rentals provides a range of liquid storage tanks and multipurpose frac tanks that can be used for boiler washes, transformer oil storage, fuel tank maintenance, groundwater remediation, storm water management, fire protection water tanks, and waste water tanks.
Power plants require liquid storage tanks for use across various processes, including temporary water storage tanks, poly tanks for acid cleaners, and waste water tanks. Get storage tanks that help settle out fly ash, store low pH wastewater, and even handle heavy viscous material.
Features of frac tanks and liquid storage tanks for power plants includes:
- Environmentally sealed roll-offs and double wall tanks that comply with EPA and local municipality environmental safety standards. These tanks are especially useful when in or near environmentally sensitive areas, like rivers or lakes.
- Weir tanks with OSHA approved safety stairs. High visibility yellow steps and rails, non-slip step pads, and multiple access points to let workers operate in safety.
- 4-10 HP Motor equipped mix tanks for controlled agitation of liquids. Add materials, mix, and maintain temperatures with safety and ease.
- Dewatering containers that have false floors, disposable filter liners, and walls for effective sludge dewatering to create compact dry waste.
- Transformer oil storage tank solutions can keep your transformers running and power flowing smoothly.
- Our frac tanks can be joined together with a manifold when needed.
Why Choose Adler Tank Rentals?
Adler is one of the foremost names in storage tank rentals, because we understand industrial needs and provide a variety of frac tanks, containers, and boxes for highly specific uses. For example, we have a dedicated fleet for Transformer Oil (TO) and Glycol. Our portable Closed Top Multipurpose Tanks are epoxy coated for protection and easy cleaning and come with safety stairwells.
We have a 24/7 response teams ready to offer excellent customer service round the clock, every day of the week, with emergency response times. Our highly trained industry experts can work with environment and safety managers, maintenance planners, and project managers to point you to the right solution that fit your business and budget. If you need storage tank rental solutions for your power plant, Request a quote today. .